Thursday, June 5, 2008

this is realy wealth secret

How a Broadway Songwriter Packed a Lifetime of Epic Stock Market Gains...Into Just Four Years of Remarkable Trading Success

Dear Fellow Betting Man,

If I'd told you that when my father first rented a hotel conference room to teach his trading secrets to the general public, a handful of them would turn a $25 initial investment into over $50,000 just five weeks later...would you take that bet?

Maybe not. But he did it nonetheless.

Only 22 people showed up to take his course. It was 1955. And for the $25 it took to get in, several of the attendees walked out and applied what he taught them...to the tune of $50,000 in gains just five weeks later.

Just to put that in perspective, in today's dollars, that's close to $343,520.

The second time my father offered the same investment training session, more than 200 students showed up. One of them was multimillionaire songwriter Broadway Billy Rose.

Billy was already rich, with an $8 million fortune - or about $55 million today - but what my father taught him that afternoon helped him grow that fortune to over $44 million over the next four years.

Or better than $308 million in today's dollars.

One heck of a lot more than Billy ever made writing hit songs for Broadway.

My father taught me those same secrets. I studied and worked alongside him, helping traders grow their wealth using these same secrets and the same investment technique, for most of my life.

My father's no longer with us now. He passed away in 1999, at the age of 81.

But his trading secrets continue to churn out highly lucrative picks, much more lucrative than straight stock investing, even though to do this you'll use exactly the same household-name stocks other investors already trade.

In fact, we just did this ourselves, from 2001 to the end of 2005...turning an initial investment of $5,000 into exactly $1,051,118...and averaging an incredible 103.9% gain for every single play we made in that time.

I'm going to show you how in the letter below.

I'll even give you $250 right up front...just to give this same strategy a try.

Plus, I'll give you a stunning guarantee: Do this and I guarantee you'll have at least 12 opportunities to double your money just over the year ahead.

The goal: for you to have the chance to make as much in trading profits over the next year to add an extra $150,000-200,000 to your trading portfolio...and for you to get the opportunity to make as much over the next five years to be up well over $1 million above where you're starting from today.

It's that simple.

How Could I Make Such a Bold Projection?

Just take a look at the record we've racked up already, using the single most reliable investment for quickly building this kind of "accelerated" or "compressed" potential trading wealth...

  • In 2001, 8 out of every 10 plays we identified - using this technique - shot up. Starting the year with just $5,000, you could have celebrated on New Year's Eve that same year with an extra $216,164 in your portfolio
  • By the end of 2002, you could have nearly doubled your total take again, using this same investment to pack on another $205,101 in new gains...for a total of $421,265
  • In 2003, you would have socked away another $189,463. That takes your portfolio to $610,728 (more than 20 times what the average U.S. family has saved for retirement today)

  • In 2004, you could have used this investment to add ANOTHER $221,300 to your total, in a single year, bringing your take so far up to an already whopping $832,028
  • And in 2005, you could have done what I'm recommending for a final burst of $219,090...bringing your total to exactly $1,051,118 by year's end.
  • And in 2006, you could have added another $138,841 to that already robust seven-figure total!

Yes, we had some blockbuster gains that helped us get those big numbers. 1,011%...898%...1,202%...472%...858%...589%...838%...We also had more than our share of smaller, faster gains. And sure, a few losers too.

But overall, even though just under 12% of the plays we made didn't work out during that period...nearly 89% of them did, well enough to give us an average gain per play of 103.9%...well enough to turn our initial investment of $5,000 into $1,051,118.

Wouldn't you call that impressive?

And We're Getting These Accelerated Gains
Without Chasing Risky, Unknown Stocks

Like I said, don't think you'd have to go far into the financial wilderness to make this work for you. We're not going to India or China or anywhere else overseas to get these returns.

We're doing it right here. With stocks you know. But with gains on those shares you might not have realized were possible, especially in the very short times we're holding most of these plays...

Like the 243% QUALCOMM plays we made from Oct. 2-Oct. 31, 2005...or the 247% we made trading IBM just two weeks later...not to mention 248% on our eBay trade from May 4-June 1, 2005...

Plus, the other QUALCOMM move that gave us an extra 398.5%...the five-week Newmont Mining play that gave us 420%...or the three-week Bed Bath & Beyond play that gave us 472% by Jan. 6, 2006...

Recently, a Harrah's play netted 260% in just 10 days. And 2007 has gotten off to a great start too, as the Bristol-Myers calls recently bagged 209% in just two and a half months.

Every one of these represents an actual triggered pick. And what I'm showing you here calculates, to the penny, what you could have made had you been there with us... jumping in at the trigger price and riding it right to the stellar peak value of each play. Simply by getting out at that peak, you could have piled up a fortune. But how is this possible?

Obviously, the companies themselves aren't rocketing up this much. Especially in those short weeks or even days that we're taking our gains. But there's one investment - well known, but rarely tapped into - that's letting us do this. With spectacular results.

The Single Quickest Path to
"Lifetime-Sized" Gains for Traders

This one investment maximizes returns while minimizing trading times. And while strictly limiting risk. What's more, it actually lets you own more shares of a company...at a price that's a fraction of the face value of the shares.

By now, you've guessed it. I'm talking about options.

I know what you're thinking. See, I know already that options have a very complex reputation on Wall Street. On the one hand, we learn early that they have risks. That's why most beginners avoid them. On the other hand, options let you profit in multiples of even small moves in underlying stocks.

Say a stock moves 5% or 10%. On that same move, the related options contract could easily soar 200%...300%...or even 500% above that amount. A good rule of thumb - expect the value of options prices to move as much as 10-to-1.

Regardless of whether those moves in the underlying share price go up or down. Either way, you can make money. Which is why more experienced investors find options so attractive.

Here's the thing.

While most investors don't know where to start with options...and many investors take more foolish risks with their options trades than they have to...I've found a way even for beginners to do this that's nearly foolproof, with a success rate that's unprecedented in almost any field of investing.

For instance, over the entire five-year period we're talking about - from 2001 to the end of 2006 - my little subscriber group has almost never seen a losing play. Even when they have, our gains have remained spectacular...

  • Using my special technique, I recommended exactly 46 options plays in 2001. Incredibly, 37 of them paid off - with gains as high as 1,202%...204%...332%...210%...172%...341%...331%...172%...just to name a few. And our average gain for the year was 94%
  • We did it all over again in 2002, with another 40 plays recommended. Another 9 of those were throwaways. But 31 of them hit big, for an average gain - winners and losers combined - of 103%. That's like batting .800 in the World Series!
    Sample winners: 858%...296%...212%...360%...898%...and more
  • We made 39 plays in 2003. Only 4 didn't work out. The other 36 plays did so well our average gain for that year was 94.73%
  • For 2004, we did even better, with only one out of 35 plays missing the mark - and a stunning overall gain of 122.9%
  • In 2005, you might be stunned to discover, not one of our plays lost a dime. And we made 41 of them, in rapid fire. Yeah, but how well did they pay off? Very well. Our average gainer, across the board, gave my group of subscribers a handsome 104.3% average gain.
  • 2006 was again no different. Every recommendation that triggered was a winner, totaling over $138,000 in gains. There were 10 wins of at least 100%.

Now, maybe you can see why I'm not worried that I'm going too far out on a limb making my "dozen money-doubler" guarantee. I happen to know we've done it before. And I happen to know how we plan to do it again.

Which is exactly why I'm writing you today...

Imagine Making 103.9%, Every Time You Trade

I told you earlier the long-term average gain for stock investors was 7%. That's not quite true. One Boston Massachusetts Institute of Technology professor pegs the realized return at closer to 5.2%. And over the last seven years, it's barely beaten - on average - 1.25%!

That's pitiful for straight-out stockholders.

But it doesn't matter one lick for savvy options traders. Because of the nature of options, we're making money regardless of which way the markets go. On average, 103.9% gains for every single time we've made a play.

Still not impressed?

In 2006, we did it again.

Every triggered recommendation for the year was again positive. Compare those wins to 2005, and you see that I haven't picked a loser in over 2 years. How do I do it?

I like to call my advantage - making big gains even while Wall Street indexes can barely beat a savings account - a kind of "compressed" or "accelerated" investing.

An even better name, one I've used a lot with my own group of subscribers, is what we call "super-leverage." Super-leverage is simply a way of trading that takes a small amount of upfront cash...and uses it to lock in a very large return...all in a very compressed period of time.

Just like using a small lever to start a boulder rolling down a mountain.

I've polished and perfected the work I do with options over the last 30 years. What I didn't teach myself I learned from my father, who was famous in his lifetime for his success in trading and teaching others to trade options.

And now I'm eager for you to give it a try...

I'll Even Give You $250,
Just to Help You Get Started...

I believe in this so solidly I'll pay you to try it. That's right.

Join us today and I'll "seed" you with $250, just to sweeten the pot.

And of course, that's in addition to my already unconditional guarantee to show you at least 12 new opportunities that will double your money over the next 12 months ahead.

Does that sound fair to you?

If you make "only" an extra $10,000...or even $100,000...doing this, and yet I fail to meet that 12-play target of money-doublers...I'll gladly invite you to cash in your chips, take your profits and whatever you paid to subscribe, and as easy as that we're done.

You'll know how this works. I'll know you've given it a try. And everybody is happy.

On the other hand, I actually expect to hand you many more than the 12 potentially money-doubling plays over the year. So in my mind, this is an excellent way to really show you what this strategy can do.

After all, consider...

  • When my charts pegged volatile Starbucks shares for a spike in price, I recommended the February $30 call options...and they shot up 260% in a single week
  • In September 2000, I got my readers into a put option on the Dow. Just 1 month later, it had shot up 358%
  • Microsoft looked like a dog. We snapped up puts for less than $350 a position. And had the opportunity to walk with a 243% GAIN
  • When Oracle looked like a disaster, I pushed my group of subscribers to jump into the put options. We waited just 4 weeks before we had already watched our position soar 229%
  • When I saw Intel about to rally, I shot out a bulletin recommending the call options at just under $144 per contract. In just 2 weeks, we were up 178%
  • FedEx made members 210% in just 19 days in May of 2006, and the put option I recommended made it possible

Just before Advanced Micro Devices bounced, we picked up the call options, and in just 3 days saw our own holdings skyrocket 100%...

I'll even give you five more FREE gifts, all geared to help you get up to speed on my technique...and options trading in general...as quickly as possible. Details in just a second.

But know this, immediately: We're doing this. And we're doing it right now, with remarkable ease and consistency. I can guess that making money with the same kind of ease is something you'd be interested in.

So I'm going to give it to you. The whole secret to our enormous success thus far. In the letter that follows. All I ask in return is that over the next few minutes you let me make my case and show you how it's done.

There's no pressure. Except maybe from seeing the results themselves...260% gains in a week...240% in 16 days...431% in three weeks...308% in two weeks...838% in six weeks...1,202% profits in six weeks.

Otherwise, at the end of this letter, I promise to leave the decision to try this options trading advantage entirely up to you. For now, though, I'm eager to get started. So here's what we're going to do...

Let Me Introduce Myself

My name is Steve Sarnoff.

I've already mentioned my father, the famous Paul Sarnoff - widely recognized during his lifetime as one of the greatest options traders in the world.

I mentioned I started working with options trading early in life, at my father's side.

Now, more than 30 years later...I've managed to polish and perfect our family techniques to a level even my famous father never imagined possible.

When he passed away in 1999, I took up the torch and started helping readers of my father's advisory service, called Options Hotline, apply these same secrets to their own options trading fortunes.

Our success in the years since has been massive...

230% on IBM in just 39 DAYS...378% on Mandalay Resort Group in just 31 DAYS...and 336% on the iShares Lehman 20-Year Treasuries in a SINGLE DAY...

419% gains on Sony Corp. in just under 2 MONTHS...508% gains on QUALCOMM in only 4 MONTHS...393% gains on General Electric in only 1 MONTH...

898% gains on TRW in only 31 DAYS...360% on Halliburton in only 35 DAYS...another 292% on QUALCOMM in 22 DAYS...431% gains on Pfizer in only 17 DAYS...

Plus 177% gains on the Bank of New York in just 14 DAYS...341% gains on Biopure in just 23 DAYS...and 1,202% gains on General Motors in only 46 DAYS...

I worried at first that I wouldn't be able to live up to my father's great legacy.

But as you can see, our huge profit run has been uncommonly consistent, too...

In 2006 I recommended 30 Total Plays That
Triggered - and Look at the Results!

That's just the start. The list goes on and on.

Now, I don't mean to boast, but 2006 was just another typical year for Options Hotline. Roughly one out of every three triggered recommendations gave members the chance to see triple digit gains.

Fact is - every single pick I make gives you this chance - the gains are literally limitless.

All my triggered picks ended up in positive territory, and that translates to money in your pocket!

Options Hotline has been enjoying a tremendous run over the past few years, and in the interest of completeness, we should take a look at a snapshot of each of those years.

As you'll see - the success of 2006 is supported by a solid foundation of years upon years in which Options Hotline has out-performed even the most daring expectations!

Out of 41 Total Plays in 2005, Not a Single
One Was a Loser...and 13 of Them Could
Have Tripled Every Dollar Invested

I made 41 trading recommendations last year.

Every one of them was an options play. And all but six of them gave my Options Hotline readers the chance for at least double-digit gains. Not bad? It gets better.A phenomenal baker's dozen of those plays actually could have tripled traders' money. Or better.

The overall average gain? 104.33%.

Remember, that's the average...meaning all the trades combined. With a 100% success rate on our recommendations, maybe you think an average performance like that is just a given.

But take a look at what happens when I lay it out for you play by play...

Pretty good? Pretty great, I'd say.

Also, a great way to follow up on what could have been another great winning streak for you in 2004, when we also piled on many winners plus an enormous average gain...

Out of 35 Total Plays in 2004,
34 Made the Grade...and We Averaged
122.9% Gains on Every Play

If you'd put just $5,000 into each of our plays in 2004, you could have finished the year with a whopping $221,300 in your trading portfolio...just with five minutes per week, following the plays I sent out to the others in my small group of privileged subscribers.

I gave 35 different opportunities to trade options this way during the year. Out of those, only one didn't make the cut. The rest did well enough to give us an average gain of 122.94%.

The individual winners were jaw-dropping...

Think about that.

Eleven times in 2004, you could have at least doubled your money...seven times, you would have at least tripled it...and two of those times, you actually would have quadrupled it.

On the UPS option trade alone, a single initial investment of $5,000 would have grown to an incredible $50,556...in just a little over a month!

Think that's also a fluke?

In 2003, You Could Have Doubled Your
Money Exactly 12 Times...Adding a
Possible $189,463 to Your Gains

We "only" made 35 winning plays - - out of 39 total - - in 2003.

And out of all those - - winners AND losers both included - - you could have averaged a gain of 94.73% every time you stepped out to take me up on one of our recommendations.

By the way, that's a mind-boggling 90% success ratio...out of which a stunning 30 plays did at least 20% or better, several of them in just five days or less of trading...with at least a dozen of those plays delivering 100% gains or better...

Of course, it's a shame not to mention the other winners.

Because while they might look pale compared with what we've gotten used to here at Options Hotline, I'm proud to say that we regularly deliver competition-crushing winners using the same strategy I'll show you today...

Gainers like our 45% on General Motors...another 64% on Bank of America...48% on Microsoft...the 80% play on AMEX-listed DIAMONDS...46% on Caterpillar...34% on Hasbro...and 180% on Glamis Gold.

But I'm sure by now you're wondering...

What's the secret to our phenomenal success? How is what we're doing so different from what everyone else does to try winning with options?

A 200-Year-Old Trading Secret That Could
Double Your Money at Least 12 Times This
Year...Guaranteed or You Pay Nothing!

I've told you about my father's, Paul Sarnoff's, world-renowned techniques.

His true gift was simple discipline and, from what I can tell you firsthand, uncanny mathematical genius. But he also knew how to teach other options traders to keep their heads.

That's paid off extremely well for me and my group of Options Hotline members already.

But what I haven't told you about is another secret, one I discovered entirely on my own...and ended up turning the tables by my teaching to my father instead!

It goes way back...past my days working the commodity exchange floor in New York...past my work as a pro analyst for Dean Witter of California...and even past the time when I ran my own advisory firm in San Diego.

To over 200 years ago, in the days of a 26-year-old Japanese rice farmer, Munehisa Homma.

See, Homma was the youngest son of a rice-farming family. Working the fields bored him fast. But the selling process in the open market fascinated him.

It moved fast. Prices soared and fell. Almost without logic, but always rife with emotion.

Emotion is a very hard thing to measure when you're trying to master the pricing trends of a commodity. But Homma, one of the early geniuses of the system I'm about to reveal to you, worked out a very creative solution.

First, he put men on rooftops stretching from Osaka to Sakata. Each had flags to wave, letting Homma know whether prices in the market had risen or fallen. This way, he could track the wave of sentiment from one market to the next...long before anyone else on the local trading floor.

Homma made so much money so fast doing this that he decided he needed to go directly to the Dojima Rice Exchange in Osaka...to start trading rice futures, right there in the heart of the action.

That's where a brilliant tool called "candlestick charting" was born...

They're called "candlesticks" because, very simply, they look like candles.

When you first see the chart at work, it's mystifyingly simple.

But legend has it that Homma himself once used this very simple charting technique to make 100 winning trades in a row. We've come close enough ourselves that I believe it.

The white bars show the stock closing higher than it opened. Buyers are dominating the trading and feeding the frenzy.

The black bars show a close that's lower than the opening price. Sellers have the upper hand and the share price is more likely to head down.

The "red alert" moment, though, is the third line, where you see no bar at all. That's what's called a "doji." You get a doji line when the market reaches a crisis point. The doji reveals indecision - which is the exact moment when the market is most likely to turn!

Using this, Homma went from being a simple rice farmer to one of the richest market traders in Japanese history. And I've been able to use it, 250 years later, to give a handful of potential options traders the chance to become extremely rich.

See, in 1986, my father brought me a book from Asia. It was inside this book that I discovered Homma's story and the secret of candlesticks for myself. I was hooked in an instant.

So much that I did research into the original Japanese studies, after having them translated into English. Would you need to do the same to match our success? Not at all.

Because I already do this work for my Options Hotline readers, week after week.

And I'm happy to do this for you too.

See, unlike what other options analysts do, I've mastered a system for using these charts to show me in an instant where underlying stocks are headed...how strong or weak the support for those moves will be...how much price resistance we'll meet...even when the options we're trading will pop...plus how much you should pay for each option...and how much I expect you to make before it's all said and done.

This simple chart is that powerful.

Of course, I've taken it to a much more advanced level since. I watch over two dozen different candlestick signals today to help me pick the best plays for my Options Hotline members.

Long and short candlesticks..."marubozu" charts...candlesticks with long shadows..."spinning top" candlesticks..."long-legged" dojis... "dragonfly" and "gravestone" dojis..."star positions"..."harami positions"..."inverted hammers" and "hanging man" candlesticks...

But like I said, you don't need to worry about any of that. I read these charts now like a reflex, like a doctor peers at an X-ray. All you have to do is take four minutes to skim through the resulting recommendations I'll send you each week.

Each alert contains a one-line summary that could not be more simple to understand. My recommendation is clear and you need only decide if the time is right for you to get in on a chance at profits.

Simple as that sounds, the results so far have been spectacular...



No comments: